Grade 1-6 New Student Registration

Are you new to Pembina Hills?
Or do you wish to send your child to École Barrhead Elementary School next year?

If so, we invite you to fill out the Pre-Registration form on the division website.

Grade 1-6 Pre-Registration Form

After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation email. The school office will contact you to obtain more information to complete your child’s registration. But for now this will help us to start planning for next year’s enrolment and transportation. In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact the BES office at 780-674-8518 or email

You may also refer to our Attendance Area map if you are unsure which is your designated school.