New Student Registration
Looking to register your child?
Before you register
Make sure you know which school is your Designated School.
- Check out our Attendance Area Map
- Or contact our Transportation office at 780-674-8509 or firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need also need:
- Proof of age such as a child’s birth certificate or immigration documentation (for newcomers)
- Legal land description or rural address (Rural Students only)
- Copies of any court orders affecting the student
- These documents may be uploaded to the online registration form. (Accepted filetypes include PDF, JPG, PNG)
How to register
Do you need busing?
If you need to apply or register for busing, you will receive an email with busing information after your registration form is approved.
Contact the school office if you have any questions: 780-674-8518 or email email@example.com.