Parents/Guardians can come to school to pick up personal items (as well as any medications on site) according to the schedule below. You are not obligated to come in, and your child’s belongings will remain at the school. In addition, we would also ask that the return of school library books and/or BES reading materials be dropped off at this time. If you have any at home, please bring them in. Our book return area will be located at the front of the office.
Make note of the time slots as there is one morning and one afternoon per day, per group.
Students with a surname (last name) beginning with the letters A thru J
Wednesday, March 18 from 9:00 – 11:30 am or Thursday, March 19 from 12:30 – 3:00 pm
Students with a surname (last name) beginning with the letters K thru Z
Wednesday, March 18 from 12:30 – 3:00 pm or Thursday, March 19 from 9:00 – 11:30 am
Please help us by adhering to the following criteria:
- If you are not feeling well, don’t come in
- An adult must be present. Do not send a child(ren) on their own.
- If you are sending an adult on your behalf, be sure to inform the homeroom teacher beforehand
- Limit your visit to 10 minutes
- A staff member will meet you at the front door and allow 10 people to designated areas at one time
- Honor the social distancing recommendation of 1 – 2 meters, we ask that no socializing happen during this time
- Bring Library books/BES reading books and place on the identified area outside the front office
- Scan the lost and found for any items that belong to your household – items will be donated or disposed of after Friday, March 21, 2020.
If these dates and times do not work for you, contact the school to make alternate arrangements.
Thank you for your patience and understanding through these uncertain times.
*Please bring a bag to carry items home.